I saw that it was proposed to provide an updated version with ADS 11.1 for XE7. By the end of last year (2014).

I can't see it anywhere. I can't recompile the source for XE7 as I still need it for existing XE2 applications. And I need the Local Server (temporarily at least) to allow migration from older versions of our software to the most recent. Which we intend to run on an SQL engine. But we still need a few local tables for configuration purposes.

Any idea when the update will be available?

Thanks

Alan

asked 31 Dec '14, 17:27

AlanJ's gravatar image

AlanJ
accept rate: 0%

Alan, I am not sure what do you need which isn't available in ADS 11.10.0.22 service update, released in December 2014. Have you looked at it?

link

answered 31 Dec '14, 21:51

Parag%20Mahadane's gravatar image

Parag Mahadane
accept rate: 4%

Parag

Thanks for that. I looked for it but, for some reason or other, couldn't find it. Downloaded and installed.

Regards.

Alan

(01 Jan '15, 13:34) AlanJ
Your answer to the original question.
If responding to a request for additional information, please edit the question or use the comment functionality.
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "Title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "Title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×79

Asked: 31 Dec '14, 17:27

Seen: 1,654 times

Last updated: 01 Jan '15, 13:34

Advantage Developer Zone Contact Us Privacy Policy Copyright Info