I've been getting server error 9003 for quite a while, and recently seems to be picking up speed in how often it happens. Sometimes as fast as once a minute.

An internal Advantage Database Server error occurred.  The internal error code was 9003.  Please notify Extended Systems' technical support of any internal Advantage Database Server errors.

Sometimes (but not every time) there are dump files generated on the server; is it possible to analyze them yourself?

At the same time I got this error (and a 9077)

Exception occurred in an Advantage Database Server Worker thread.  Exception code is 0xc0000005.  The Exception Record structure is in the data.  The Advantage Database Server will be stopped.

And this

The Advantage Database Server service terminated with service-specific error %%-1073741819.

Something else that I cannot correlate is that these sometimes happen at nearly the same time every day. (and no, I don't have any scheduled tasks related to ADS)

Is there a troubleshooting path that I haven't followed yet, besides trying to contact official support?

asked 04 May '16, 09:55

planstone-bob's gravatar image

planstone-bob
accept rate: 0%

edited 04 May '16, 09:58

Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "Title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "Title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×172

Asked: 04 May '16, 09:55

Seen: 1,127 times

Last updated: 04 May '16, 09:58

Advantage Developer Zone Contact Us Privacy Policy Copyright Info