I have had a lot of connection problem with this customer. I had to change all replication that occur between DD's on the server to use the network path \SERVER instead of C:. The problem we have now is that the store procedure will some time take two minutes to execute, then the rest of the day it works instantly. Only two clients are using this procedure. I tried with ARC32 on the client and got same two minutes. We still have problems with ADS will lock up daily and we have to use task manager to end the task, we have noticed it happens when several procedures get executed. We change the server, the switch and the network cable. We have another procedure that works fine on the same database. The only thing I noticed is that all 32 work thread is in use, is that any way to increase the work threads? Any ideas are welcome. Kim ADs11.10, DD, adt tables, Procedure AEP made in Delphi

asked 20 Aug '15, 22:58

KimHJ's gravatar image

KimHJ
accept rate: 16%

Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "Title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "Title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×271
×172
×55
×7

Asked: 20 Aug '15, 22:58

Seen: 1,257 times

Last updated: 20 Aug '15, 22:58

Advantage Developer Zone Contact Us Privacy Policy Copyright Info