Hello, i'm new in this forum. I've an question about "Advantage TDataSet for Linux (Lazarus or CodeTyphon)". I'm very interesting to use ADS in as single application with optional options to connect to an DB-Server.

I've testing with Kubuntu 14.04 64Bit AND 32Bit and with Lazarus 32bit and 64 Bit and the same with Codetyphon 5.1 (also Lazarus environment) as 32 and 64 Bit, but nothing worked with "Advantage TDataSet for Lazarus". I've reading the help files under help Dir from ace 11.10 (/usr/local/ads/help), but the Problems with the not found "Libc" unit in the ads-sourcen by compiling the adsl.lpk are not described.

Is it possible to use the Advantage TDataset for Lazarus (Linux) with newer Lazarus (Free Pascal) Versions and without the Libc unit Problem? Is any Workaround available or is the use with Linux not intended?

Many thanks in advance for helpful Tipps and best Regards, Ralf Becker

asked 06 Jan '15, 10:16

Ralf%20Becker's gravatar image

Ralf Becker
accept rate: 0%

Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "Title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "Title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×29
×14
×8

Asked: 06 Jan '15, 10:16

Seen: 1,610 times

Last updated: 06 Jan '15, 10:16

Advantage Developer Zone Contact Us Privacy Policy Copyright Info